Tim Harcourt’s a smart guy. He’s the chief economist at Australia’s Austrade and has a very acute sense of export opportunity for Australian businesses both big and small. In an interview he used Donald Horne’s title The Lucky Country to underscore how, this time, we have made our luck by forging great linkages with Asia-Indo China; where Indonesia, India, China are all expecting 8-9 per cent growth rates for 2012.
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus
- Chrome 77 fixes 52 security flaws, removes 'ineffective' green bar EV SSL indicators
- Security for the Internet of Everything: Turning the network Into a giant sensor