Tim Harcourt’s a smart guy. He’s the chief economist at Australia’s Austrade and has a very acute sense of export opportunity for Australian businesses both big and small. In an interview he used Donald Horne’s title The Lucky Country to underscore how, this time, we have made our luck by forging great linkages with Asia-Indo China; where Indonesia, India, China are all expecting 8-9 per cent growth rates for 2012.
- SecurIT 2019: In an increasingly-encrypted world, visibility is more important than ever
- SecurIT 2019: Being a CSO is like Game of Thrones
- SecurIT 2019: Hackers may be in it for Lulz, but CSOs are in it for their lives
- Despite high-profile hacks, companies still aren’t behaving securely: ex-LulzSec hacker
- Researchers probe shady, dangerous stalkerware app industry