While you are debating and planning how to apply e-commerce in your supply chain, a new breed of online service, business-to-business (B2B) Web portals, is turning the old-economy supply chain on its head. They are hotter than Yahoo!, America Online and Excite.
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security