While you are debating and planning how to apply e-commerce in your supply chain, a new breed of online service, business-to-business (B2B) Web portals, is turning the old-economy supply chain on its head. They are hotter than Yahoo!, America Online and Excite.
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
- NotPetya to cost Maersk up to $300m, some systems not yet recoverable
- It took 5 years of research for Cyber Plus to tailor cybersecurity insurance for small businesses
- Attackers experimenting with CVE-2017-0199 in recent phishing attacks
- Five things you need to know about executive protection