Improving business-IT alignment and demonstrating the value of IT are top priorities for CIOs, with many of them chronically relegated to playing catch-up to the businesses expectations and struggling to justify IT costs.
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?
- UK Facebook internal docs reveal Zuckerberg plans for exploiting user data
- Chrome 71 is out: swats 43 bugs and clamps down on bad ads