Improving business-IT alignment and demonstrating the value of IT are top priorities for CIOs, with many of them chronically relegated to playing catch-up to the businesses expectations and struggling to justify IT costs.
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec