The federal government will spend around $190 million to provide IT training and support services to remote Australia and will allocate more than $10.1 million to fund a four-year IT training and support program.
- Booktopia CX chief: Getting to know the customer better
- News Corp, realestate.com.au partner on audience data sets
- Blockchain pitched as answer to influencer marketing management
- Developing brand experiences that stick: Harvard neuroscientist reveals clues
- Fairfax calls in Google for adtech, digital audience efforts