Computer forensics don't have to solely focus on recovering and searching for evidence on storage devices. Although programs like Encase and FTK 3.0 are excellent tools to help find documents, photographs and other files for your investigation, they cut short on collecting network traffic your suspect sends and receives.
- Google launches key-locked Gmail for targeted users
- Petya and NotPetya: The basics
- If you can’t detect a breach within 3 hours, your data is probably already gone
- Wi-fi security is KRACK’d, ‘catastrophic’ impact on 820 million Android devices
- KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know