Once so-called ‘new technology’ companies are now playing an integral role in the ‘real economy’ and dominant technology sector players are taking a more aggressive approach to acquiring products, capacity and market share through merger and acquisition (M&A) activity.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?