Once so-called ‘new technology’ companies are now playing an integral role in the ‘real economy’ and dominant technology sector players are taking a more aggressive approach to acquiring products, capacity and market share through merger and acquisition (M&A) activity.
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- Facebook security chief Alex Stamos reportedly planning to leave
- The week in security: As Intel patches yesterday’s threats, IoT and cryptocurrency are creating new ones for tomorrow
- Apple to stop ad firms hacking HTTPS protections to track iPhone users