Once so-called ‘new technology’ companies are now playing an integral role in the ‘real economy’ and dominant technology sector players are taking a more aggressive approach to acquiring products, capacity and market share through merger and acquisition (M&A) activity.
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes
- Despite rising risk awareness, SecDevOps still too little, too late for most Australian companies
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends