A Windows 2008R2 server was attached to a Compellent Storage Center S30 SAN with two volumes, both created from snapshots of a production server volume several months apart. Netbackup 7.0 was installed on the server.
- Sustained attacks on Australian education reflect data’s continued vulnerability
- Google matches Apple's iOS bug bounty: will pay up $1.5m for a really tough Android Pixel hack
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long