Quite frankly, I'm not a fan of cloudy weather. As a redhead with curls, clouds mean dampness and frizz, and something sleek and well defined turns into a nebulous hairball. Something sleek and well defined: now there's a laudable ambition for CIOs struggling with legacy, ERP, CRM, limited bandwidth and capacity. Most enterprises are still struggling to achieve that degree of integration, never mind incorporating Web 2.0, commercialising it effectively, and protecting brand.
- New vulnerabilities are coming faster than you can fix them
- UK watchdog hires AI expert to figure out how to audit algorithms that violate EU privacy rules
- UK MPs call for a cyber security minister to defend critical infrastructure
- Instagram bug exposes user passwords
- BlackBerry's acquisition of Cylance raises eyebrows in security