Apple is taking its new over-the-air update system for a spin today with iOS 5.0.1. The company expects the update to squash battery-draining bugs in the iPhone 4S and add multitasking gestures to the iPad.
- Sustained attacks on Australian education reflect data’s continued vulnerability
- Google matches Apple's iOS bug bounty: will pay up $1.5m for a really tough Android Pixel hack
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long