From time to time, new communications technologies force courts and legislatures to adapt existing standards and even develop entirely new ones. The telephone raised issues related to wiretapping, among other things. Email became a factor in litigation-related discovery actions. Social media is likely to do the same, if only because use of such sites has become so widespread.
- Intel warns against using Spectre patch due to higher reboots
- Up to 40,000 credit cards affected by OnePlus hack that happened two months ago
- 6 ways hackers will use machine learning to launch attacks
- Week in review: Winter (Olympics) is coming, and cybercriminals are also in training
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows