In an open letter posted to the company's Web site, Apple CEO Steve Jobs outlined plans to remove toxic chemicals from its products, making "A Greener Apple".
- Criminals exclusively target bank staff credentials with RAT-laced Microsoft Publisher email attachments
- Technology in Government - Women and diversity in cyber
- Software Security is in the Wild West (and it’s going to get us killed)
- Australia only has 7 percent of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs
- Should big business help smaller suppliers improve their cybersecurity?