If you’re looking at a Win10 rollout, like Damocles staring at the sword, there are a few important tidbits that every executive needs to understand. Here is your report from the Win10 trenches.
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers
- Disney+ 'hack' panic stresses need to use unique passwords
- Security Leader: Keith Marlow, ELMO Software
- Australia releases advice to counter ‘foreign interference’ after university cyber attacks