If you’re looking at a Win10 rollout, like Damocles staring at the sword, there are a few important tidbits that every executive needs to understand. Here is your report from the Win10 trenches.
- Attackers place cryptojacking apps in the Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day