Microsoft is aiming to make a splash on October 26 with the debut of Windows 8, but most businesses aren’t leaping to upgrade right away. If you’re planning to run Windows 7 for a while, but you still need to buy hardware today, one of these laptops could be just right for you or the staff you manage. We put a clutch of Ultrabooks and lightweight laptops with good battery life to the test to help you pick the perfect machine for your workplace.
- Use of multiple cloud platforms makes it harder to secure digital transformation
- Dell and HP purge Intel’s Spetcre patch over reboot woes
- Intel warns against using Spectre patch due to higher reboots
- Up to 40,000 credit cards affected by OnePlus hack that happened two months ago
- 6 ways hackers will use machine learning to launch attacks