Microsoft is aiming to make a splash on October 26 with the debut of Windows 8, but most businesses aren’t leaping to upgrade right away. If you’re planning to run Windows 7 for a while, but you still need to buy hardware today, one of these laptops could be just right for you or the staff you manage. We put a clutch of Ultrabooks and lightweight laptops with good battery life to the test to help you pick the perfect machine for your workplace.
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes
- Despite rising risk awareness, SecDevOps still too little, too late for most Australian companies
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends