Microsoft is marketing an RFID (radio frequency identification device) package for postal services at a stamp exhibition in Taiwan, hoping to woo the government's post office and potentially forge a new line of business for the software maker.
- The week in security: You’ve just been breached. Do you know what to do?
- Cybersecurity market slowdown? Not anytime soon
- Why you don't need an RFID-blocking wallet
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears