During the company's press event Tuesday at its Cupertino headquarters, Phil Schiller, Apple's senior vice-president of worldwide product marketing, announced updated versions of the iPod nano and iPod touch.
- Week in review: Winter (Olympics) is coming, and cybercriminals are also in training
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you