During the company's press event Tuesday at its Cupertino headquarters, Phil Schiller, Apple's senior vice-president of worldwide product marketing, announced updated versions of the iPod nano and iPod touch.
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
- As Australia condemns Russian cyber attacks, experts demand clarity on offensive capabilities
- Microsoft rallies industry to counter government cyberattacks
- Microsoft's chip push continues with Azure Sphere: Securing gadgets with chips and Linux