During the company's press event Tuesday at its Cupertino headquarters, Phil Schiller, Apple's senior vice-president of worldwide product marketing, announced updated versions of the iPod nano and iPod touch.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?