During the company's press event Tuesday at its Cupertino headquarters, Phil Schiller, Apple's senior vice-president of worldwide product marketing, announced updated versions of the iPod nano and iPod touch.
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
- GitHub now warns devs about bugs that led to Equifax breach
- AISA 2018: Japan's journey from a cryptocurrency hack to better regulation