Wi-Fi support has made its way into all kinds of consumer devices -- from smartphones to gaming consoles, cameras, DVD players and televisions -- and it is often implemented with native connection sharing capabilities. While great for consumers, this creates security and performance issues when any of these devices end up at work.
- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining