In the course of their research on IT in Australia, CIO (US) journalists Howard Baldwin and Polly Schneider conducted more than 60 interviews with CIOs and business executives from major companies in the financial services, retail, health care, entertainment, telecommunications, shipping and mining industries; senators and government officials; consultants, IT firms and professors. Here's what some of our local CIOs had to say about business challenges and the state of IT in Australia
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?
- UK Facebook internal docs reveal Zuckerberg plans for exploiting user data