In the course of their research on IT in Australia, CIO (US) journalists Howard Baldwin and Polly Schneider conducted more than 60 interviews with CIOs and business executives from major companies in the financial services, retail, health care, entertainment, telecommunications, shipping and mining industries; senators and government officials; consultants, IT firms and professors. Here's what some of our local CIOs had to say about business challenges and the state of IT in Australia
- Surge in cryptocurrency-mining malware heralds bigger problems for CSOs
- Intel touts new Spectre-resistant Cascade Lake chips later this year
- “Truly frightening” IoT security should motivate CSOs to reconsider their endpoint strategies
- Expert confirms AMD chip flaws, reporting firm defends short disclosure
- What is security’s role in digital transformation?