As we all know, not everyone is fortunate enough to have a blank cheque for security-related procurement and implementation. Making the best of your allocated budget may at times call for primary or supplementary solutions that are freely available. This strategy cuts procurement time completely out of the loop as well. Here's a list of security tools available on the Web for free that you should add to your toolbox.
- Cisco hunts for Apache Struts 2 FileUpload bug and finds DIRTY CoW exploit
- Uni cans crypto-mining CPU raid by switching off whole IT network
- How nbn is using data to help fix service issues before they happen
- US DoD’s first malware submissions to Google-bought VirusTotal is Russia-linked LoJack
- Apache warns Struts 2.3 is using a library with a two year old critical flaw