What will the handhelds of 2000 be like? As with cell phones, they'll get more useful and less expensive until everyone -- as opposed to just white-collar men, who account for 92 percent of PDA sales -- wants one. But they're not there yet.
- Week in review: Winter (Olympics) is coming, and cybercriminals are also in training
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you