What will the handhelds of 2000 be like? As with cell phones, they'll get more useful and less expensive until everyone -- as opposed to just white-collar men, who account for 92 percent of PDA sales -- wants one. But they're not there yet.
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes
- Despite rising risk awareness, SecDevOps still too little, too late for most Australian companies
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends