What will the handhelds of 2000 be like? As with cell phones, they'll get more useful and less expensive until everyone -- as opposed to just white-collar men, who account for 92 percent of PDA sales -- wants one. But they're not there yet.
- FDA issues worldwide 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
- As Australia condemns Russian cyber attacks, experts demand clarity on offensive capabilities
- Microsoft rallies industry to counter government cyberattacks