What will the handhelds of 2000 be like? As with cell phones, they'll get more useful and less expensive until everyone -- as opposed to just white-collar men, who account for 92 percent of PDA sales -- wants one. But they're not there yet.
- Apple pushes devs to have macOS apps outside the App Store pass a security clearance
- The week in security: North Korea’s hackers are playing games – and you should be too
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring