IT budgets generally follow a fairly strict and predetermined process throughout the fiscal year. Managers are well aware of the fierce competition between the contending interests of IT. Service-oriented architecture (SOA), with its promise of reuse and interoperability across the enterprise, is often an easy candidate for funding. That's true all the more now, as successful examples exist and executives become aware of SOA benefits. We're past the hype and into the real world.
- If you can’t detect a breach within 3 hours, your data is probably already gone
- Wi-fi security is KRACK’d, ‘catastrophic’ impact on 820 million Android devices
- KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know
- KRACK: Researcher discovers flaws in WPA2 authentication
- The week in security: CSO50 winners doing security right where so many others still aren’t