IT budgets generally follow a fairly strict and predetermined process throughout the fiscal year. Managers are well aware of the fierce competition between the contending interests of IT. Service-oriented architecture (SOA), with its promise of reuse and interoperability across the enterprise, is often an easy candidate for funding. That's true all the more now, as successful examples exist and executives become aware of SOA benefits. We're past the hype and into the real world.
- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities