Coke or Pepsi? Kirk or Picard? Betty or Veronica? The great battles of the marketplace tend to be duels, and few people gripe if you leave out RC, Sisko, or Cheryl Blossom. The "Browser Wars" are no different, with "IE vs. Firefox" having replaced "Netscape vs. IE" long ago, and other options are often forgotten. Opera has been one of the strongest alternate browsers for a long time, and it was my browser of choice prior to Firefox. Opera 11 (free) continues the Opera tradition of doing something different instead of a minor reskin of someone else's codebase, and delivers a plethora of features that are actually designed to be usable, not to pad out a checklist.
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes
- Despite rising risk awareness, SecDevOps still too little, too late for most Australian companies
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends