In the Career Compass program, the initial exercise focuses on identifying and distilling five key elements that differentiate the participant from others. The purpose is to move beyond standard statements to unearth what really sets each of us apart. It is preparation to successfully respond to a general question of "Why should I hire you?"
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus