In the Career Compass program, the initial exercise focuses on identifying and distilling five key elements that differentiate the participant from others. The purpose is to move beyond standard statements to unearth what really sets each of us apart. It is preparation to successfully respond to a general question of "Why should I hire you?"
- Week in review: Winter (Olympics) is coming, and cybercriminals are also in training
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you