Mobile and wireless technology is one of the most frequently talked about areas of activity within Australia’s technology sector. The dramatic rise in smartphone use has meant that people are looking to access the same content and services, both inside and outside working hours.
- Stop pretending you can keep hackers out of your networks: Krebs
- Five-eye CERTs issue joint alert on RATs, trojans and botnets
- CISOs must “plan for stupid” when evolving security plans: former US govt CISO
- For CySCA sponsors, designing 103 cybersecurity challenges takes months of careful planning
- Heathrow Airport lands $223k fine for three seconds on video in a lost USB stick