Mobile and wireless technology is one of the most frequently talked about areas of activity within Australia’s technology sector. The dramatic rise in smartphone use has meant that people are looking to access the same content and services, both inside and outside working hours.
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud