Mobile and wireless technology is one of the most frequently talked about areas of activity within Australia’s technology sector. The dramatic rise in smartphone use has meant that people are looking to access the same content and services, both inside and outside working hours.
- Temporary micropatch available for zero-day Windows exploit
- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- Banking trojan apps on Google Play use motion sensor to hide when detection counts
- Rocke coinminer disables cloud protection agents
- IoT insecurity is opening the door for deadly-accurate AI-powered swarmbot attacks