It’s no surprise that many CIOs may find themselves looking around their IT departments and asking, ‘Where are the women in IT?’ The IT industry has long recognised the need to encourage more women to pursue careers in the IT industry. However, this issue still looms.
- Attackers place cryptojacking apps in the Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day