It’s no surprise that many CIOs may find themselves looking around their IT departments and asking, ‘Where are the women in IT?’ The IT industry has long recognised the need to encourage more women to pursue careers in the IT industry. However, this issue still looms.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely