It’s no surprise that many CIOs may find themselves looking around their IT departments and asking, ‘Where are the women in IT?’ The IT industry has long recognised the need to encourage more women to pursue careers in the IT industry. However, this issue still looms.
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
- BlueKeep-like wormable flaws hit Windows 10: Microsoft urges immediate patch
- Businesses risk becoming “collateral damage” in nation-state cyber wars
- Patch BlueKeep now Australian spy agency warns Windows admins