The Department of Parliamentary Services has appointed Eija Seittenranta as acting CIO. Seittenranta, who is currently general manager, ICT infrastructure at the Department of Human Services, will commence her new role on October 22.
- Cisco enterprise alert: Atlassian Jira bug tracker software has multiple security bugs
- The week in security: Early cyber education could stop people from being such easy targets – eventually
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus