Reduced interest rates, increased iron ore prices and economic growth in China have 70 per cent of CFOs feeling confident about revenue growth, with 63 per cent expecting an increase in cash flow this year, according to Deloitte’s latest Quarterly CFO Survey.
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack