Reduced interest rates, increased iron ore prices and economic growth in China have 70 per cent of CFOs feeling confident about revenue growth, with 63 per cent expecting an increase in cash flow this year, according to Deloitte’s latest Quarterly CFO Survey.
- Cisco: there’s a bad bug in open source software that a Netflix engineer abandoned in 2016
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry