Colin McCririck, appointed CIO and CEO of eHealth Queensland in December, is reportedly linked to a corruption investigation related to Queensland Health’s recruitment process.
- Melbourne hospital’s ransomware strike a reminder on malware's danger to your (data) health
- New cybersecurity curriculum designed to pique school students’ interest early
- Microsoft to give 12 countries free AccountGuard security service after Fancy Bear political hacking
- IoT botnets target enterprise video conferencing systems
- Got a Drupal and WordPress website? It’s time to update