I have been involved in deep research on Angry Birds, having become one of the top 300 players on the iPad HD Free version, out of a community of over 1 million players. That may be sad, but then again, it is deep research. Every time I fling a bird I think about a CIO (no, I don't mean it that way). Here are the preliminary results of my research: Ten lessons from Angry Birds that will make you a better CIO.
- It took 5 years of research for Cyber Plus to tailor cybersecurity insurance for small businesses
- Attackers experimenting with CVE-2017-0199 in recent phishing attacks
- Five things you need to know about executive protection
- Security pros choose their top enterprise-class cybersecurity vendors
- FTC: Uber failures led to 2014 hack exposing 100k drivers’ details