If you lease capacity to extend your network across carrier facilities and don't want to lose visibility and control, the new Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) External Network to Network Interface (ENNI) standard might ease your mind.
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes
- Despite rising risk awareness, SecDevOps still too little, too late for most Australian companies
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends