If you lease capacity to extend your network across carrier facilities and don't want to lose visibility and control, the new Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) External Network to Network Interface (ENNI) standard might ease your mind.
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
- As Australia condemns Russian cyber attacks, experts demand clarity on offensive capabilities
- Microsoft rallies industry to counter government cyberattacks
- Microsoft's chip push continues with Azure Sphere: Securing gadgets with chips and Linux