Siebel Systems went though seven complete enterprise software upgrades last year. No big deal, according to CIO Mark Sunday, who says the only truly effective IT infrastructure is one that’s constantly being improved.
- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining