The global launch of Apple's iPhone 5 began early Friday morning in Australia when stores in the country opened their doors at 8 a.m. The phone has attracted massive attention from consumers, and some analysts expect it to be Apple's biggest phone launch ever.
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware
- 5 missteps that could cost CISOs their jobs
- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal