Based on a steady flow of reports on a vast variety of data security threats during the first half of 2007, security firm F-Secure Lab says the bad guys are winning. According to the company, the perpetrators of orchestrated security attacks are gaining an ever firmer foothold in their effort to build a stronger, sustainable commercial economy based on carefully crafted exploits targeting consumers, companies and public sector organizations.
- Surge in cryptocurrency-mining malware heralds bigger problems for CSOs
- Intel touts new Spectre-resistant Cascade Lake chips later this year
- “Truly frightening” IoT security should motivate CSOs to reconsider their endpoint strategies
- Expert confirms AMD chip flaws, reporting firm defends short disclosure
- What is security’s role in digital transformation?