VMware is expanding its security range with vSphere Platinum - a new version of its virtualization software that has security integrated into the hypervisor and combines vSphere’s native security capabilities with AppDefense, VMware’s data center endpoint security product.
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
- GitHub now warns devs about bugs that led to Equifax breach
- AISA 2018: Japan's journey from a cryptocurrency hack to better regulation