VMware is expanding its security range with vSphere Platinum - a new version of its virtualization software that has security integrated into the hypervisor and combines vSphere’s native security capabilities with AppDefense, VMware’s data center endpoint security product.
- Magecart payment card skimmer gang returns stronger than ever
- Windows Defender for enterprise scans for malware on Macs too
- Cisco directs high priority patches for IP phone security exposures
- Facebook passwords for hundreds of millions of users were exposed to Facebook employees
- Quantum computing will break encryption in a few years