VMware is expanding its security range with vSphere Platinum - a new version of its virtualization software that has security integrated into the hypervisor and combines vSphere’s native security capabilities with AppDefense, VMware’s data center endpoint security product.
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?
- UK Facebook internal docs reveal Zuckerberg plans for exploiting user data
- Chrome 71 is out: swats 43 bugs and clamps down on bad ads