Each year, Computerworld accepts nominations from across the industry -- from vendors, IT users, public relations and marketing professionals, Computerworld readers and past Premier 100 IT Leaders honorees. Eligible nominees include CIOs, CTOs, senior vice presidents, vice presidents, IT directors and managers from a cross-section of user and vendor companies and their IT divisions, including but not limited to professionals in network management, database management, Web management, help desk operations, application development, project management, contract management and procurement.
- Forecast: Cloudy with a chance of good data management
- Why Australia has an opportunity to lead the way on AI regulation
- Microsoft to dump Windows 10's smaller delta updates
- Google faces €4.34 billion fine over Android browser and search engine ties
- From the computer suite to the C-suite: How tech people can take over business