Each year, Computerworld accepts nominations from across the industry -- from vendors, IT users, public relations and marketing professionals, Computerworld readers and past Premier 100 IT Leaders honorees. Eligible nominees include CIOs, CTOs, senior vice presidents, vice presidents, IT directors and managers from a cross-section of user and vendor companies and their IT divisions, including but not limited to professionals in network management, database management, Web management, help desk operations, application development, project management, contract management and procurement.
- What is Zero Trust? A model for more effective security
- OnePlus customers hit by card fraud after buying phones on oneplus.net
- Safeguarding your biggest cybersecurity target: Executives
- Spectre and Meltdown explained: What they are, how they work, what's at risk
- Australian companies lag world in evaluating business risk of data compromise