Each year, Computerworld accepts nominations from across the industry -- from vendors, IT users, public relations and marketing professionals, Computerworld readers and past Premier 100 IT Leaders honorees. Eligible nominees include CIOs, CTOs, senior vice presidents, vice presidents, IT directors and managers from a cross-section of user and vendor companies and their IT divisions, including but not limited to professionals in network management, database management, Web management, help desk operations, application development, project management, contract management and procurement.
- Microsoft: Windows Defender now rules antivirus on business PCs... running Windows 10
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates