Westpac has reached the halfway mark in its Strategic Investment Program (SIP) and will now move to derive value from its extensive IT core banking investments, according to the bank’s CEO, Gail Kelly.
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec