Westpac has reached the halfway mark in its Strategic Investment Program (SIP) and will now move to derive value from its extensive IT core banking investments, according to the bank’s CEO, Gail Kelly.
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
- BlueKeep-like wormable flaws hit Windows 10: Microsoft urges immediate patch
- Businesses risk becoming “collateral damage” in nation-state cyber wars
- Patch BlueKeep now Australian spy agency warns Windows admins