Westpac has reached the halfway mark in its Strategic Investment Program (SIP) and will now move to derive value from its extensive IT core banking investments, according to the bank’s CEO, Gail Kelly.
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security