Researchers at Xerox PARC developed a knowledge-management system to help service technicians discover and solve problems on the road. Xerox may have trouble at the top, but it's learning to manage knowledge from the bottom up.
- S5Mark is a 'VPN' that is actually a rootkit in disguise, BitDefender says
- Why Cisco doesn’t disclose flaws for months after it patches them
- Mirai “not going anywhere”, expert warns as source code continues to spawn botnet offspring
- Security implications overshadow enthusiasm about Blockchain
- The week in security: Cybersecurity tension peaks as Trump and Kim summit