Researchers at Xerox PARC developed a knowledge-management system to help service technicians discover and solve problems on the road. Xerox may have trouble at the top, but it's learning to manage knowledge from the bottom up.
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction