Researchers at Xerox PARC developed a knowledge-management system to help service technicians discover and solve problems on the road. Xerox may have trouble at the top, but it's learning to manage knowledge from the bottom up.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely