David Gee talks to The Living Room of Satoshi’s founder, Daniel Alexiuc, about the digital currency landscape, why regulators are having trouble with Bitcoin, and impediments to its uptake in the future.
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus