David Gee talks to The Living Room of Satoshi’s founder, Daniel Alexiuc, about the digital currency landscape, why regulators are having trouble with Bitcoin, and impediments to its uptake in the future.
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
- GitHub now warns devs about bugs that led to Equifax breach
- AISA 2018: Japan's journey from a cryptocurrency hack to better regulation