If you are an executive who regularly uses a smartphone or tablet for business, it’s likely you can identify with the challenge of not yet having access to all the data you need to run your business while mobile or travelling.
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks
- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips