In the past year or so, it has been amazing to witness organisations finding ways of using social media to engender innovation and creativity. By offering employees full access to these tools, innovative use of applications like Twitter and Facebook can come from all parts of the organisation. Restricting access to social media risks placing an organisation at a competitive disadvantage.
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away