In the past year or so, it has been amazing to witness organisations finding ways of using social media to engender innovation and creativity. By offering employees full access to these tools, innovative use of applications like Twitter and Facebook can come from all parts of the organisation. Restricting access to social media risks placing an organisation at a competitive disadvantage.
- Hundreds of HP computers came with an accidental keylogger
- Security in 2018: Automation, boardrooms and the Notifiable Data Breaches Act
- The week in security: Building trust, one security review at a time
- Employees could lose bonuses, jobs for GDPR breaches as businesses double down on cultural reform
- Securing your network is as easy as one, two.. five