The Macquarie University Graduate School of Management is conducting a study to ascertain whether or not organisations align their IT to their strategic planning so as to optimise their investment in IT, and to identify these key factors if they are present. If you would like to participate in the study, please fill in the attached questionnaire, which should take between 30 and 40 minutes. If you would like to receive a summary of the results of the study you may fax or email your contact details, including name, postal address and/or email address, to the researcher, whose contact details are below.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?