The Macquarie University Graduate School of Management is conducting a study to ascertain whether or not organisations align their IT to their strategic planning so as to optimise their investment in IT, and to identify these key factors if they are present. If you would like to participate in the study, please fill in the attached questionnaire, which should take between 30 and 40 minutes. If you would like to receive a summary of the results of the study you may fax or email your contact details, including name, postal address and/or email address, to the researcher, whose contact details are below.
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks
- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips