The Macquarie University Graduate School of Management is conducting a study to ascertain whether or not organisations align their IT to their strategic planning so as to optimise their investment in IT, and to identify these key factors if they are present. If you would like to participate in the study, please fill in the attached questionnaire, which should take between 30 and 40 minutes. If you would like to receive a summary of the results of the study you may fax or email your contact details, including name, postal address and/or email address, to the researcher, whose contact details are below.
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware
- 5 missteps that could cost CISOs their jobs
- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal