The Macquarie University Graduate School of Management is conducting a study to ascertain whether or not organisations align their IT to their strategic planning so as to optimise their investment in IT, and to identify these key factors if they are present. If you would like to participate in the study, please fill in the attached questionnaire, which should take between 30 and 40 minutes. If you would like to receive a summary of the results of the study you may fax or email your contact details, including name, postal address and/or email address, to the researcher, whose contact details are below.
- NK hackers use fake Facebook accounts to lead defectors to malware in Google Play
- Customers recommend, spend more with companies that protect their data – so why are so few businesses GDPR ready?
- Are your customers doing enough to help you protect their privacy?
- Cisco's virtual network interface hit by extremely severe bugs: patch now
- Adobe: attackers can hack Windows 7 with this critical Acrobat PDF flaw