The greatest challenge confronting chief information officers throughout the world is to assure that the priorities of their information technology organisations are in line with the business strategies, according to a survey of almost 600 IT executives from around the world.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response