The greatest challenge confronting chief information officers throughout the world is to assure that the priorities of their information technology organisations are in line with the business strategies, according to a survey of almost 600 IT executives from around the world.
- archTIS turns top-secret data success into global growth trajectory
- CSO Roundtable: RPA delivers business benefits and opens new opportunities
- CISOs are “mostly” to blame for executives’ security ignorance: CISO
- Most companies ignoring Essential Eight guidelines when planning security strategy: survey
- Open-source reuse has left Android’s most-popular apps laced with critical vulnerabilities