The future of Android will be a lot smarter, thanks to new programming tools that Google unveiled on Wednesday. The company announced TensorFlow Lite, a version of its machine learning framework that’s designed to run on smartphones and other mobile devices, during the keynote address at its I/O developer conference.
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
- Nasty Android spyware will record audio when you reach a specific location
- Unprepared, APAC businesses to suffer as cybercriminals meddle in Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- What is Zero Trust? A model for more effective security
- OnePlus customers hit by card fraud after buying phones on oneplus.net