U.S. President Donald Trump said on Sunday that he has spoken with Apple's chief executive Tim Cook about the impact of U.S. tariffs on Chinese imports as well as competition from South Korean company Samsung.
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
- BlueKeep-like wormable flaws hit Windows 10: Microsoft urges immediate patch
- Businesses risk becoming “collateral damage” in nation-state cyber wars
- Patch BlueKeep now Australian spy agency warns Windows admins