It's been a long time since my last visit to CES and Las Vegas in general, a long time since I walked down the strip to Sin City, and pounded the concrete pavement of what is now the world's largest consumer electronics show. And I can tell you, in the 10 years since I have been here, Vegas has changed faster than Joan Rivers face has in over 10 decades.
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
- NotPetya to cost Maersk up to $300m, some systems not yet recoverable
- It took 5 years of research for Cyber Plus to tailor cybersecurity insurance for small businesses
- Attackers experimenting with CVE-2017-0199 in recent phishing attacks
- Five things you need to know about executive protection