Twenty-five years ago -- when Network World was born -- the Internet was only 3 years old itself. At that time, less than 2,500 hosts were connected to the Internet and maybe 10,000 people used it regularly. Now there are more than 800 million hosts and 1.8 billion regular users.
- Stop pretending you can keep hackers out of your networks: Krebs
- Five-eye CERTs issue joint alert on RATs, trojans and botnets
- CISOs must “plan for stupid” when evolving security plans: former US govt CISO
- For CySCA sponsors, designing 103 cybersecurity challenges takes months of careful planning
- Heathrow Airport lands $223k fine for three seconds on video in a lost USB stick