My first column in this series for Network World debuted in December 1992. Due to the changing nature of publishing in this Internet-impacted world, this is about the 809th and last column.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update