The latest Wikileaks release — so-called ‘Cablegate’ — is a demonstration of how the road to Hell is not just paved, but lavishly signposted, Google-mapped, and well-lit at night with good intentions.
- Sitting ducks for cybersecurity breaches, small businesses get new options
- GCHQ: change your passwords now even if Uber says it contained the breach
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT