A vast majority of executives involved in ITIL projects believe that the guidelines have produced benefits; however, few can quantify those gains in terms of cost savings or quality improvements. As a result, many are questioning their investment in the best-practice guidelines.
- Hundreds of HP computers came with an accidental keylogger
- Security in 2018: Automation, boardrooms and the Notifiable Data Breaches Act
- The week in security: Building trust, one security review at a time
- Employees could lose bonuses, jobs for GDPR breaches as businesses double down on cultural reform
- Securing your network is as easy as one, two.. five