A vast majority of executives involved in ITIL projects believe that the guidelines have produced benefits; however, few can quantify those gains in terms of cost savings or quality improvements. As a result, many are questioning their investment in the best-practice guidelines.
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec