A vast majority of executives involved in ITIL projects believe that the guidelines have produced benefits; however, few can quantify those gains in terms of cost savings or quality improvements. As a result, many are questioning their investment in the best-practice guidelines.
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction