Database gurus save companies money - it's just that simple. But the value of a database guru is largely lost on today's workforce. What's worse is that most companies can't even imagine what it is that we do. Ever run a time-consuming report to get one financial figure? How many times a day/week do you run that report? How many reports do you use in the same manner? Want only the data you need off every report on one report? How about all the data you check every day on one intranet page? Open the page in the morning and voila!
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus
- Chrome 77 fixes 52 security flaws, removes 'ineffective' green bar EV SSL indicators
- Security for the Internet of Everything: Turning the network Into a giant sensor