In the middle of the 1800s, a few prospectors found gold in California. When word got out, the lure of instant wealth spurred hundreds of thousands to rush to the West. Farmers, city slickers, people with no particular training or skills, all flocked to California to pan for gold.
- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes